Tiddler Small Fish Food. Suitable To All Small Fish.
-High Protein –
Easy To Absorb –
Not Bloated –
The Rapid Growth –
Keep Water Clean –
More Healthy৳ 480.00
Multi-purpose cleaning tool
* Double brush head diameter: 3.5cm & 2cm Length: 155cm
.* Cleaning tool A New type of the spring-wire made brush is perfect for cleaning curved glass tubes like Lily pipe. With this, the algae in the “hard to reach area” can be removed easily. We highly recommend you to try out this easy-to-use cleaning brush with the improved usability.৳ 600.00
- Material: Stainless steel + acrylic. Strong, sturdy, compact and resistant to deformation.
- Product size: approx. (LxW) 80x25mm/3.15”x0.98”; inner diameter: approx. 16mm/0.63”.
- Applicable pipe type: Suitable for water pipes with a diameter of 16mm/0.63”.
- Safety design: Stainless steel micro-grid design, fine and smooth mesh, can prevent baby shrimp or fish from being sucked into the filter. It can also be used to replace a filter sleeve that is too large.
- Easy to clean: Simple structure and easy to clean. It is recommended to clean the stains accumulated on the filter guard with a brush regularly.
* Made of high-quality stainless steel * With extra wide grip for better hold * Holds even delicate plants safely * Curp and Curved design for insertion of plants at hard to reach places * Secure hold on plants due to riffles
1. Single gauge display. Improved airflow for steady, reliable output pressures, and is small and lightweight.
2. With dial plate, the bubble recorder adjustment more accurate.
3. Easily to adjust, stable and accurate CO2 output.
4. Endure high-pressure design, without air .
5. Made of premium aluminum alloy material, which is anti-corrosion and r৳ 2890.00৳ 2890.00
৳ 450.00৳ 450.00
- Anubias are strong plants that can thrive in a variety of environments.
- These epiphytes can be planted into substrate or attached to hardscape.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.